Our Promise to the Client
- Free initial consultations.
- Our approach is tailored to your company’s specific needs. Your unique situation requires more than just a prepackaged strategy.
- As a client, you always have ready access to the principal consultants, Dave Hartman and Stefan Weber.
- Our overhead is low, a fact which is reflected in our fees.
- We are immediately responsive to clients by cell phone or email. (Daytime calls are always preferred, of course!)
- Your priorities won’t be lost in a sea of other clients. We only take on a few primary clients simultaneously, in order to ensure we give each the focus they deserve. We also never work with our clients’ direct competitors at any given time.
- We will readily sign non-disclosure or non-compete agreements.
- The small size of our staff means lower travel, administrative, and support expenses when working on your project. Both our staff and any subcontracted work (where needed) is locally sourced, fully vetted, and being a known relationship.
- We aim to form mutually beneficial relationships with all our clients, each of whom is highly important to us. Neither you nor we can afford an incompatible partner or a poorly implemented or delivered project. We will strive to see you succeed; your success is ours. We rely on repeat business and referrals from clients.
- Quantity and size are not as important to us as value and results are. At the end of the day, the outcome of a project is all that really matters. As a small consulting firm, we seek to be as least-disruptive to your ongoing operations as possible, while obtaining the same project results.
- Lastly… we have fun, enjoy the work, don’t take ourselves too seriously and, more than anything, build lasting relationships across the client base served.
Resources & References
Blogs & Case Studies
Choosing a location to centralize a startups operational headquarters can have a lasting impact on the future of a company. For Breadware, moving to Reno went far beyond simply the economic benefits....Read More
How can each of us use the wisdom we’ve gained over time to take a leadership role in our community to truly make it a place that we can all take pride in....Read More
Rob Armstrong, co-founder of Bombora, was looking to expand R&D operations westward from their Manhattan headquarters. Where Bombora landed might surprise many, but it shouldn’t....Read More
TedTalks & Videos
I believe the future is a story; we rise every day. Business is a force for change and it aligned with the Conscious Capitalism principles.
Northern Nevada, specifically Reno, is quickly becoming the place companies are looking to as a strategic location to increase their bottom line by taking advantage of a business-friendly environment for some of the their most crucial business functions.Read More
Reno this is a place where you don’t have to forfeit your quality of life for incredible job opportunities.Read More